Translate

Tuesday 23 July 2013

BlackBerry Curve 8520 - Drawbacks

I have been using BlackBerry Curve 8520 since 10 months. I had taken this phone because I was crazy about BlackBerry Messenger i.e. BBM. But after using it I found very difficult as there is a special data plan for BBM which is very costly as it does not work with your existing data card of 2G or 3G. If we see its body its very light and its keys damages very easily, so if u are using this phone you have to properly cover it.If I discuss about its apps store i.e BlackBerry World there is lack of free and useful apps in comparison to Play Store of Androids BB World is far behind in my views. The main and the worst problem I found in this phone is it takes a lot of time to switch on after its battery is taken out. From my side I think an android is better than Black Berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment