Translate

Sunday 21 July 2013

Samsung Galaxy Y- can be interesting

I have been using Samsung Galaxy Y from 2 years. At first it seemed to be very interesting but after that when more phones launched in market in same range with more functions, I was bored from it, but then I thought to do some innovation in it then I tried to upgrade it but I was unsuccessful in that task but after many researches I thought I can upgrade it not really but through any fake software.Then I started discovering more about my phone, then I got a suggestion from my friend to install Jelly Blast in it. Jelly Blast is an open source free software easily available on Google. It is a fake version of Jelly Bean which make your mobile to look exactly same as Jelly Bean. After I came to know about Jelly Blast i got to know about how to install it in my phone.Here are some steps to install Jelly Blast in your Samsung Galaxy Y :-
1. Download Jelly Blast ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y from Google.
2. Place the zip file in your sd card.Do not place it any folder.
3. Then,turn off your phone.
4. After your phone is switched off hold the Volume Up, Power ,Home button altogether.
5. Select apply update from sd card.
6. Then select CWM.zip.
7. In CWM recovery select wipe data and cache.
8. Then install zip from sd card.
9. Choose JellyBlastGenED.signed.zip. Choose Yes.
10. After the ROM has been installed Reboot Your Phone.
11. After your phone is rebooted you have successfully updated your phone to Jelly Blast 4.1.
After installing it I came to know that every thing is interesting, but the problem is that you don't know about it. After you start discovering everything is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment